Sunday, September 23, 2012

Foreword by the author

Friends, countrymen, and fellow twonks, thanks for dropping into my new space on the web. It is intended to be a resource for those who don't see their views represented or represented reliably on the web or in media. Specifically, rational thought in the national and world arenas is my agenda, and to that end I will draw from many different sources and try to present the story of our times from a viewpoint which I consider to be:
  • As unbiased as possible,
  • Focused on making the world a better place,
  • Skeptical to a fault,
  • Talks and teaches up to the reader in employing formal logic and the scientific method wherever possible,
  • And just as importantly, engaging to readers of all viewpoints by employing the principles of civil discourse.
To the end of that collaboration, I should reveal my bias. I am an atheist. I am exploring ethics from a morally relativistic point of view. My hope is that by engaging all people into a conversation about the faults of the world AND what the perfect world would resemble, and finally discarding those notions which would pose a dystopic outcome to others who have expressed their ideals rationally, we can hope to strive to build a world which approaches utopia in the practical execution of political will. This is classic liberal thought. In respecting the freedom of everyman, this is also libertarian. This is LibTone. Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment